Our current project for 2019 is:
"Supporting the creation of a School of Life in Serbia"
Besides the ongoing projects indicated above, we have recently been involed in:
- The Elitsheni School, Zimbabwe
- The Freesia School in Bangalore, India
- The Leefkringhuis in Amsterdam
- ARCA, Brazil
- Clean Water, Thailand
- Fish & Ships, Sri Lanka
- Happy Home Orphanage, Thailand
- Hellabeem, Sri Lanka
- Mulanje Mission Hospital, Malawi
And many, many more...RCAI Projects
We are the only English speaking Rotary club in Amsterdam.
Founded in 1993 the club meets at The Hilton hotel Amsterdam every Monday evening for dinner. The Club consists of around 40 prominent men and women, leaders in their fields and captains of industry united in their camaraderie and desire to assist those less fortunate than themselves.
We meet for dinner (all attendees must pre-register) every Monday evening between 18:30 and 20:30 at the Hilton Hotel Amsterdam:
1077 BG Amsterdam
Telephone: +31 (0)20 710 6000
RCAI Summer dinners
During July & August, our club gets to enjoy informal dinners at our regular meeting place, Roberto's. This is a great way to get to know each other in a slightly different setting.
How do Summer Dinners work?
- Before Monday at 2:00 pm - RSVP using our Rotary app or directly to the weekly host with any dietary restrictions to be added to the 6:30 pm group reservation each Monday.
- Mondays at 6:30 pm - show up, pay for your meal, find the RCAI table, and enjoy.
- Dinner is €40/pp and includes 2 ' à la carte' courses, wine/beverages; payable just like a regular weekly meeting before the meal at Roberto's.
Are you a visiting Rotarian who would like to join us for a weekly meeting? Please let our secretary know at least 24h in advance to make sure you are accounted for in our weekly reservation EmailREAD MORE...