Our current project for 2020 is:
"Joy for Africa": providing education and learning life skills to empower young people in Africa.
Besides the ongoing projects indicated above, we have recently been involed in:
- Supporting the creation of a School of Life in Serbia
- The Elitsheni School, Zimbabwe
- The Freesia School in Bangalore, India
- The Leefkringhuis in Amsterdam
- ARCA, Brazil
- Clean Water, Thailand
- Fish & Ships, Sri Lanka
- Happy Home Orphanage, Thailand
- Hellabeem, Sri Lanka
- Mulanje Mission Hospital, Malawi
And many, many more...RCAI Projects
We are the only English speaking Rotary club in Amsterdam.
Founded in 1993 the club meets at The Hilton hotel Amsterdam every Monday evening for dinner. The Club consists of around 40 prominent men and women, leaders in their fields and captains of industry united in their camaraderie and desire to assist those less fortunate than themselves.
We meet for dinner (all attendees must pre-register) every Monday evening between 18:30 and 20:30 at the Hilton Hotel Amsterdam:
1077 BG Amsterdam
Telephone: +31 (0)20 710 6000
Club meeting etiquette reminders:
· Please pay before dinner at the host stand at Roberto's, €40/per person.
· Let Kerstin, Sue (Membership Chair), and me know when you are bringing a potential member with you - through the app and kindly inform your guest of our paying procedure.
· Dietary restrictions should be included in the Notitie: section. This information is communicated to the Hilton at 10:00 am every Monday. Special meals and seats will be reserved for those who rsvp/request by the deadline.
Please note that, due to the current CORONAVIRUS situation, our dinners are temporarily for MEMBERS ONLY and we are unable to welcome visiting Rotarians until further notice. Thank you for your comprehension.READ MORE...