Our current project for 2018 is:
"Improve the quality of education in the Elitsheni School, Zimbabwe, through water source development and materials and furniture for the school"
Besides the ongoing projects indicated above, we have recently been involed in:
- The Leefkringhuis in Amsterdam
- ARCA, Brazil
- Clean Water, Thailand
- Fish & Ships, Sri Lanka
- Happy Home Orphanage, Thailand
- Hellabeem, Sri Lanka
- Mulanje Mission Hospital, Malawi
And many, many more...RCAI Projects
the only English speaking Rotary club in Amsterdam.
Founded in 1993 the club meets at The Hilton hotel Amsterdam every Monday evening for dinner. The Club consists of around 40 prominent men and women, leaders in their fields and captains of industry united in their camaraderie and desire to assist those less fortunate than themselves.
We meet for dinner (all attendees must pre-register) every Monday evening between 18:30 and 20:30 at the Hilton Hotel Amsterdam:
1077 BG Amsterdam
Telephone: +31 (0)20 710 6000
Please use the RCAI app to RSVP to the weekly meeting by 8.00 pm on Sunday evening.
Are you a visiting Rotarian from another club? We will be happy to welcome you, please register with our secretary before the Sunday 8:00 pm.
Club meeting etiquette reminders:
· Please pay before dinner at the host stand at Roberto's, €40/per person.
· Let Mark, Veerle (Membership Chair), and me know when you are bringing a potential member with you - through the app and kindly inform your guest of our paying procedure.
· Dietary restrictions should be included in the Notitie: section. Special meals and seats will be reserved for those who rsvp/request by the deadline.READ MORE...