Organizing an Online Meeting...
When meeting in person isn't feasible, clubs can still engage with their members in virtual settings. Here are some tips, resources, and best practices to help your club embrace the flexibility that comes with meeting online.
How to get started
Let your peers inspire you! Here's how Rotarians are making the shift:
- Embracing virtual meetings for your club by Suzanne Gibson, governor of District 6440 (northern Illinois, USA)
- Ideas for staying connected during social distancing by Ingrid Waugh, Assistant Rotary Coordinator and Past Governor of Rotary District 9920
- 5 questions about meeting online with George Robertson Burnett
- Let e-clubs help you get online by Diana White, club treasurer and past governor of Rotary District 7020
- Find e-clubs and ask for help
Best practices for online meetings
As the organizer, online meetings come down to two essentials: technology and content.